Monday, June 13, 2011

Berlin Day 4

We visited an amazing restaurant called White Trash Fast Food. It was a truly unique space complete with a Drag Queen DJ, garish decor/art objects, and later live music. We had a long wait as it was Friday night and the place was completely packed. Unfortunately, I snapped an image of some shots and the bartender thought I was taking photos of him. He got really pissed, we ended up getting into a bit and he ended up calling me a cunt and flipping a tray at me. We left, got some delish currywrust and after a bit of persuading we came back in to listen to the music, luckily in the basement.







Unfortunately, I let the incident with the douchy bartender get to me. After a while it was clear that my mood wasn't going to change so we headed home and hit the hay.


No comments:

Post a Comment